As I travel by train through the vallies
She warms my shoulders and my chest and my chin
And when I sleep through the vallies i am her child
That is what I feel from within
A child being brought home again
And she tells me we are all children
For she is ancient, she is old, she is wise and she is a god
That we forgot to take care of,
For when she is sick we are sick
But all children should have a guardian
So she never holds anger or remorse,
She gives you beautiful pebbles in hand and ladybugs and sun
As I look at the moss and patches of snow, and small wooden houses with a glimt in my eye
She tells me we are all children
A flickering light all the same
From the day we are born and to the day we go
Fragile like the heartbeat of a bird
Holding hands and sleeping softly under the moon
We are children all the same,
in our soul there is still that curious fragment of who we have been
And now grown
Still that search
For home
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar