fredag 26. juni 2026

Ribbon, whirpools of light ☆☆☆☆ +fiks*

The fjord looks like a ribbon
I'm standing knee deep in the blood
Smells like sugary water,
and iron

Hungry, 
i look up at whirpools of light
So bright, like a never-ending escape
Like some recreation
of hope,
flowers/ocean mist
new beginning

This sharp pain
This loneliness
Like the rotting of a heart
Like the rotting of me
Laying in a ditch by the sea

I used to think
In my selfishness
If some explosion hit
If dead stars would omit their light
A quasar of death*
If now must be the end of it
Then i would be okay to go with it
To not sit with this
Gone in splints
Like i used to think about blenders and cliffs

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

becoming☆☆☆

Sometimes I feel a new wave of me And owerwhelming breath in of "This is becoming" Of a gap from where i left That cliff long ago ...