fredag 26. juni 2026

have to go -miss the world forever ☆☆☆

This morning
Will the light shine through
Into my heart like a silver knife?

I hope to wake again tomorrow

Or tonight
Before the sun sets
will i again, take for granted that I am here
To think youth cannot be taken away

Not like a birthday cake
That surely gets eaten away
Candles melting into frosting
Carve me away
Or carve me back forever again
I think the day I go
I will miss the world forever

I will miss the soaps, and the icecreams and the hugs
And the flowers blooming
And the sun and trees and birds and hands and all the humans

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

becoming☆☆☆

Sometimes I feel a new wave of me And owerwhelming breath in of "This is becoming" Of a gap from where i left That cliff long ago ...