At 12 the world had gone asleep
I watched sugar coated trees
Glistening in the moonlight
I put a fruit caramel in my mouth
And felt the soft air hug me
I have been so terribly sad lately
Like a sinking pit, fruit seed of sadness
in my stomach
It lives a quiet life
And never goes to rest
Always the weight suprises me
I think, maybe i had forgot how it feels
And all around me the people seem to do it all
Put in the work and the numbers (fit and) drift seamless, like autumn leaves in fall
Like a puzzle, like a colourbook
And me too I have dreams
but i do not know where they are headed
So i tried to follow that feeling in the core
The spine of my heart
I knew it would be hard
So now i watch the sun through the apartment
The sun on the ocean
To go swimming again when the sickness leaves
And it must leave
like all else
I have been thinking lately like the few people i have, are so incredibly prescious to me
That they are my life, what truly matters
My lover and my bestfriend and my sisters
To visit, and call them, and hug them all
I will hold on tight, this is my reminder of it all
I have been thinking of my aunt, how i understand it
But she had no sister, no bestfriend, no lover like i do
I will get through
And the music that holds my hands also gnaws at them
But this poem is the crystal of my soul
It spins and it gives and it cleans
Of what a luck, this body can be a home
My poem its interior
And all my dreams like sun shining through the windows
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar